CALL FOR PROPOSALS
The Arkansas Environmental Education Association (AEEA) is currently seeking proposals for the 2019 “AEEA Dine & Discover Environmental Education Series”. The series will travel to different communities throughout the state, highlighting sustainability and environmental education efforts in a variety of settings.
The Goals of the Dine & Discover Program:
- Increase understanding and awareness of sustainability efforts in Arkansas
- Showcase a variety of environmental education and stewardship programs in different regions
- Provide an opportunity for networking and idea sharing
- Promote organizations and businesses that are working towards sustainability, conservation, and healthier communities
Sustainability and conservation efforts can be internal business operations or external programs and products. The Dine & Discover Series’s target audience is professionals in any role of conservation and the general public.
Each event will include a meal, networking, a silent auction, and a 1-hour education experience, such as a presentation, guided-tour, activity, or other program. AEEA will be responsible for registration, meal coordination, and the silent auction. The hosting venue will be responsible for the 1-hour educational experience and assisting with any logistical details of the site.
Organizations interested in hosting a Dine & Discover event should submit a proposal by Friday, May 31, 2019. Proposals can cover a wide range of topics, but should focus on environmental education as a tool for engaging and uniting communities.
Please include the following information:
- Contact Name
- School or Organization
- Contact Information (email address and phone number)
- Proposal Title
- Short Description – up to 200 words
- Location Address
- Desired region (specify central, northeastern, northwestern, southeastern, or southwestern)
- Preferred date(s) – this is flexible and to be coordinated with AEEA once locations are selected
Questions can be directed to Sophia Stephenson at email@example.com or 501.773.1107.
Proposals should be delivered to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, May 31, 2019.